friend had 3 good arguments that Jesus was a Cajun:
1. He liked to serve fish to his
2. He could make his own wine.
3. And he wasn't afraid of water.
friend had 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone "brother."
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.
friend had 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was
1. He went into His Father's
2. He lived at home until he was
3. He was sure his Mother was a
virgin and his mother was sure he
friend gave his 3 equally good arguments that Jesus
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
friend also had 3 equally good arguments that Jesus
1. He never cut his hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all
3. He started a new religion.
friend then gave his 3 equally good arguments that
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But my women friends have the most compelling evidence
of all that Jesus
1. He fed a crowd at a moment's
notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get a
message across to a bunch of men who
3. And even when he was dead, he
had to get up because there was
more work to
Sam Holtgraver, Silver Spring, MD