KIDS WRITE ABOUT THE SEA
Oh such innocence!
This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles.
(Kelly age 6)
2) Oysters' balls are called pearls. (James age 6)
3) If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island .
If you don't have sea all round you, you are
incontinent. ( Wayne age 7)
4) Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth,
just like Emily
Richardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)
5) A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of its
(Billy age 8)
6) My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back
with crabs. (Millie age 6)
7) When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds
oceans. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the
sailors would whistle to make the wind come. My brother
said they would have been better off eating beans.
(William age 7)
I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their
tails. And how on earth do mermaids get pregnant? Like,
really? (Helen age 6)
9) I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother
is always screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting
at my Mom, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I
can't think what to write. (Amy age 6)
Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric
give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea
where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers. (Christopher age 7)
11) When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and
willy small. (Kevin age 6)
12) Divers have to be safe when they go under the water.
divers can't go down alone, so they have to go down on
each other. (Becky age 8)
13) On holidays my Mom went water skiing. She fell off
going very fast. She says she won't do it again because
right up her fat ass. (Julie age 7)
Lisa T, Spencer, NY