You have found the most
comprehensive independent "over 50" site on the web!! You, or
someone you love, will benefit from:
Thousands of valuable
Money-Saving Tips and Links
to help Seniors and Caregivers Survive retirement!
And it's FREE
I need to
save money on Utilities
I need help as a Caregiver.
Who are you anyway ?
Take me to
some humor Health pages on SeniorArk:
health tips - health links
Where can I find -- a great home -- in a great town -- for
less than $50,000?
Home Page is
where it's happening - FRESH EVERY DAY
How to clean a
This was simply too much of a Time-Saver not to share it
1. Put both lids of the Toilet up,
And add 1/8 cup of pet
Shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while
You carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat
In the toilet and close the lid.
You may need to stand on the Lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make Ample suds.
Never mind the noises that come from the
Toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four Times.
This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of
Be sure that there are no people between the
Bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as
You can, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the
Toilet, streak through the bathroom,
And run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be
Brian Baverstock, the U.K.